abc2mtex shareware

Dave & Laura McKinstry dalm at enterprise.america.com
Tue Oct 31 04:15:00 PST 1995

We've been muttering amongst ourselves about this for awhile, but I've
finally received a post that clearly defines the location of both the
software AND the instructions - at least, I HOPE it's instructions. I keep
finding files that aren't exactly instructions...

Anyway, as soon as I have a few spare minutes I'm going to download this
program and hope I find instructions.  Oh, and there's a windows package in
the same approximate location.  Merry Samhain! (I celebrate it on the 31st -
it's easier.)

-Lark