bardic (snail)mailing list

Greg Lindahl gl8f at fermi.clas.virginia.edu
Sun Oct 22 11:18:11 PDT 1995

I was innocently reading the fall Tournaments Illuminated when I ran
across a mention of a bardic mailing list. Huh? says I, oh, a paper
mail list. How quaint!

This fellow (Gunnar Redbeard/Robert Boyd) is collecting together a
summary of interests. I'm going to mail him a letter (if I can get a
stamp out of my girlfriend), so if you'd like to tell him about your
interests, email them to me and I'll stick them into my letter. I'm
also going to give him a short summary of the resources we have on the
'net.

Gregory Blount