Wire-strung harp

White Tree Productions ioseph at locksley.com
Tue Oct 10 19:13:20 PDT 1995

On Tue, 10 Oct 1995, Dave & Laura McKinstry wrote:

> For some additional incidental information and "period licks" Ian of
> Locksley has a delightful file on his web page regarding starting out on the
> harp.  It's at:
>
>         ftp.dnaco.net
>
> under:
>
>         pub/sca/locksley
>
> and it's called:
>
>         ezharp.zip
>
> and can be unzipped with pkunzip.  If you don't have a copy of pkunzip, and
> you can't find one there, let me know and I'll send you mine, but I think
> there is a copy you can download right there in his directory.

Thank you for the compliment! BTW< that's "Ioseph" of Locksley....:-)

 locksley at locksley.com          PO Box 35190          Locksley Plot Systems
 White Tree Productions       Phoenix, AZ 85069             CyberMongol Ltd
         "Do not ascribe your own motivations to others. At best,
            it will break your heart, at worst, get you dead."
*song lyrics at ftp.dnaco.net  pub/sca/locksley  - tapes at 1-510-735-9663*
          For a Good Time, call  http://www.primenet.com/~ioseph/