Ancient Anglo Saxon music

Nikki Meer Nimeer at vaxsar.vassar.edu
Mon Oct 9 09:16:06 PDT 1995

I have a presentation for my Old English class coming up in a few
weeks, and
I'll be concentrating on the Scoth (spelled phonetically, since I don't
have
a thorn symbol), a bard/storyteller from the Anglo Saxon era.  I have a
wire
harp and a gut strung harp, and I'd like to play something during my
presentation, but I've had difficulty finding music from 5th-11th
century
England.  If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd
appreciate
the assistance.

Thank you!

Nikki Meer
Maildrop 3144 Vassar College
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

Nikki Meer                                  / Harpist and Harper
nimeer at vaxsar.vassar.edu                    \ Future NPR employee
News Director, WVKR 91.3 FM Poughkeepsie    / Bibliophile
http://cssun7.vassar.edu/~haparis/WVKR.html \ Vassar Girl