German or Italian songs?

Margritte margritt at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 3 21:12:19 PDT 1995

At 11:19 PM 10/2/95, White Tree Productions wrote:
>On Tue, 3 Oct 1995, Margritte wrote:
>
>> I need help locating music to perform in an upcoming A&S competition which
>> has a "German/Italian" theme. Anyone know of music that meets the following
>> criteria:
>
>"Die Gedanken Sind Frei" from the Bundschu Rebellion of the early 1500's.
>Quite commonly found ..... check "Reprints from "Sing Out"

Ioseph,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll see if I can't find a copy of it. Could you
give me a rough translation of the title?

Also, I still want to get some of your tapes. If I order say 4 this first
time, how much do you need to cover postage? I'm really excited about being
able to carry these. Thanks again.

-Margritte

Gryphon's Moon - Request our free catalog of Celtic jewelry.

email margritt at mindspring.com or check out our web page at
http://www.mindspring.com/~maclain/