German or Italian songs?

White Tree Productions ioseph at locksley.com
Mon Oct 2 23:19:30 PDT 1995

On Tue, 3 Oct 1995, Margritte wrote:

> I need help locating music to perform in an upcoming A&S competition which
> has a "German/Italian" theme. Anyone know of music that meets the following
> criteria:

"Die Gedanken Sind Frei" from the Bundschu Rebellion of the early 1500's.
Quite commonly found ..... check "Reprints from "Sing Out"

 locksley at locksley.com          PO Box 35190          Locksley Plot Systems
 White Tree Productions       Phoenix, AZ 85069             CyberMongol Ltd
         "Do not ascribe your own motivations to others. At best,
            it will break your heart, at worst, get you dead."
*song lyrics at ftp.dnaco.net  pub/sca/locksley  - tapes at 1-510-735-9663*
          For a Good Time, call  http://www.primenet.com/~ioseph/