German or Italian songs?

Margritte margritt at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 2 22:23:50 PDT 1995

I need help locating music to perform in an upcoming A&S competition which
has a "German/Italian" theme. Anyone know of music that meets the following
criteria:

-music was written in period (the earlier the better)
-must have _something_ to tie it in to either Germany or Italy-- lyrics in
those languages would be best, but it can be anything
-for solo female voice
-it must be something I can get my hands on relatively quickly. I have a
few weeks to works on this, but I don't want to wait till the last minute.
My library does interlibrary loans, but I have to know what titles I'm
looking for before I make my requests.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

-Margritte

Gryphon's Moon - Request our free catalog of Celtic jewelry.

email margritt at mindspring.com or check out our web page at
http://www.mindspring.com/~maclain/