abc-notation-guide LONG!!

Dave & Laura McKinstry dalm at enterprise.america.com
Tue Sep 26 17:24:00 PDT 1995

Thanks for the guide on how to transcribe music for abc-notation.  Now I
just need to know how to use the software. I have an IBM with windows - what
files do I need to download, and which files do what? Do I have to download
everything in the windows directory to get the program to work, or are some
of the files optional?  Once I get it, how do I take the abc files supplied
at the ftp site and process them so that I have music on the other end? That
is what it does, right?

And you THOUGHT you knew just how lost I am.  No, I'm REALLY lost!

Lark
(whose brain hurts)