crowd control for harpers

White Tree Productions ioseph at locksley.com
Wed Sep 13 06:17:43 PDT 1995

On Wed, 13 Sep 1995, Dave & Laura McKinstry wrote:

> Skye-boat song, ("Over Sea and Sky") which, DOES have lyrics, but is often
> played without them.  Find out if anyone has a baby, and tell them the song
> is about a ship that will carry the infant that is the crown prince through
> the sky (By the way, can anyone tell me what this song is really about? It
> sounds like it's about death, but you don't have to tell them that.)  Ask

!!!!!!

Prince Charles Edward Stuart and the Rising of 1745.

 locksley at locksley.com          PO Box 35190          Locksley Plot Systems
 White Tree Productions       Phoenix, AZ 85069             CyberMongol Ltd
         "Do not ascribe your own motivations to others. At best,
            it will break your heart, at worst, get you dead."
*song lyrics at ftp.dnaco.net  pub/sca/locksley  - tapes at 1-510-735-9663*
          For a Good Time, call  http://www.primenet.com/~ioseph/