Combining Hunting the Wren & Fox Went Out

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Sep 11 08:13:42 PDT 1995

I am rather surprised that no one has mentioned the latest CD by the
Baltimore Consort: Bright Day Star. This is a compilation of mostly
Christmas music. It includes a version of Hunting the Wren AND a version
of the Fox Went Out, plus a lot of other old (& some actual pre-1600)
music. Of course, it's at home & I'm at work, but if anyone wants more
info on this, I'll try and remember to bring it with me & post the info
on the music and the sources.

Estrill Swet
dancemonger &
sometime bodhran thumper