Interesting Music Sources

White Tree Productions ioseph at locksley.com
Wed Sep 6 23:03:08 PDT 1995

On Wed, 6 Sep 1995, Heather Rose Jones wrote:

> "The Early English Carols" ed. by Richard Leighton Greene (Oxford: The
> Clarendon Press, 1977)

> speak Middle English. I was particularly amused to run across a 15th
> century version of the song I learned in childhood as "The Fox Went Out
> on a Cloudy Night".

YOW! I've been hunting for this one!!!!! Would you be so kind as to post
the words. MidEnglish is OK with me <grin!>

YOWSAH!

 locksley at locksley.com          PO Box 35190          Locksley Plot Systems
 White Tree Productions       Phoenix, AZ 85069             CyberMongol Ltd
         "Do not ascribe your own motivations to others. At best,
            it will break your heart, at worst, get you dead."
*song lyrics at ftp.dnaco.net  pub/sca/locksley  - tapes at 1-510-735-9663*
          For a Good Time, call  http://www.primenet.com/~ioseph/