Criteria: Aargh!

White Tree Productions ioseph at locksley.com
Wed Sep 6 00:55:57 PDT 1995

Guess I should check in and stop lurking...... hi there!

To some I am known as "the White Bard", and the people of this Kingdom
call me the "Bard of Atenveldt" (I guess it is so, they announce me in
processionals that way......) and yes, I can recite the Roll of Kings of
this Kingdom, which is as good a lineage as any, and advise on Law, and
write and sing period songs on period instruments (cittern, lute, 5-course
guitar, Celtic harp, and bodhran if that's period.....) so I guess I come
as close as any will these days.

 locksley at locksley.com          PO Box 35190          Locksley Plot Systems
 White Tree Productions       Phoenix, AZ 85069             CyberMongol Ltd
         "Do not ascribe your own motivations to others. At best,
            it will break your heart, at worst, get you dead."
*song lyrics at ftp.dnaco.net  pub/sca/locksley  - tapes at 1-510-735-9663*
          For a Good Time, call  http://www.primenet.com/~ioseph/