Greetings!

HaMizrachi at aol.com HaMizrachi at aol.com
Sat Sep 2 18:40:22 PDT 1995

Unto all who read these words, greetings from Yaakov!

To introduce myself, I have been playing about seven years now. I am
currently living in Storvik, Atlantia, although I previously resided for many
years in Carolingia in the East.

I do primarily story-telling and poetry and, to kick off the first
discussion, wage a personal campaign to eliminate the use of the word
"bardic" to describe all entertainment activitiy.  (I'm from Cairo in the
year 1290, I never saw a "bard" in my life!  I' have heard the Franks speak
of jongleurs and poets, and I am familiar with poets and story-tellers, but
bards?)

Yaakov