Welcome to bardic

owner-bardic owner-bardic at virginia.edu
Thu Aug 24 11:37:00 PDT 1995

--

you can send mail to "Majordomo at virginia.EDU" with the following command
in the body of your email message:

Here's the general information for the list you've
subscribed to, in case you don't already have it:

[Last updated on: Thu Aug 24 17:48:43 GMT 1995]
Society for Creative Anachronism. Topics you'll commonly see on this
list include singing, story-telling, and instrumental music. The SCA
is an organization devoted to recreating pre-1600s society.

This list is archived. I haven't arranged an ftp site yet, but I will
be placing all messages from the list there and on the WWW on a
monthly basis.

I have written a "Frequently Asked Questions" posting for this list.
If you'd like to see it, please send me email at: gl8f at virginia.edu.

Please do not post advertisements or off-topic messages on this
mailing list. Additionally, if you see someone posting messages to the
list such as "subscribe" or "unsubscribe", please don't send a message
to the list itself telling them that they sent mail to the wrong
address. I'll send them personal email about it. (And, by the way, the
correct address for "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests is
majordomo at virginia.edu.) Likewise, if someone posts commercial spam
about green cards or the like, don't respond on the list.

-- greg