hist-games: My boardgame page: mirror

M Winther mwi9 at swipnet.se
Mon Dec 9 10:20:11 PST 2013

In case some of you wondered where my board game page has gone, it has
been down for several weeks now. But I created a mirror here:
http://boardgames.zxq.net/index.htm

Of recent interest is Nam Dinh, a traditional Vietnamese game, which
Robert Reid finally figured out the rules for.
http://boardgames.zxq.net/nam_dinh.htm

Older news are these:

The "deferred intervention capture" solves the mystery of Subjugatio
Rebellium.
http://boardgames.zxq.net/subjugatio.htm

Dablot prejjesne (Dablo)  &  Dablo Frostviken have been made playable,
too, which caught the attention of the Sami community in Sweden.
http://boardgames.zxq.net/dablot.htm

Mats Winther