hist-games: The Tablero Hoax apparently proven

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Fri Apr 26 15:56:09 PDT 2013

The tumblr article does seem to match the copies floating around, see
this from our archive:

http://www.pbm.com/pipermail/hist-games/2001/000720.html

But I will note that several people have written very long
explanations on the web of why they were the source of the
"rocket car" Darwin Award hoax. Now a major motion picture!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIEQXIkXrPU