hist-games: Thomas Hyde's Chinese hunt game

M Winther mwi9 at swipnet.se
Thu May 3 05:52:30 PDT 2012

At Robert's suggestion I added the rule that Rebels cannot go
backwards. With these rules, it is a surprisingly good and
well-balanced hunt game. The Rebels win, but with heavy losses. It is
a nice finding. Murray's rendition of this game doesn't work.
http://hem.passagen.se/melki9/subjugatio.htm

Mats Winther