hist-games: Thomas Hyde's Chinese hunt game

M Winther mwi9 at swipnet.se
Thu Apr 12 04:34:34 PDT 2012

These rules are so good so I decided to publish this program. Thanks
for solving this little mystery.
http://hem.passagen.se/melki9/subjugatio.htm

Note that the Rebels can also win by stalemating the General in a
corner at the right side of the board. However, they cannot stalemate
at a bottom corner, because the General wins if he can get to the
bottom row. These rules can be discussed and altered, but I see no
other option than to include a corner stalemate rule.

Mats Winther