hist-games: Medieval Games Conference

Mike Knauer mike at knauer.org
Wed Apr 14 06:22:06 PDT 2010

Howdy, I just found out about this and wanted to make sure folks here
were aware of it.

Let the Games Begin: The Medieval World at Play
Sat 19th June - Sun 20th June 2010
University of Sheffield
http://www.shef.ac.uk/gameplay-conference/

They have a call for papers out, but the deadline is tomorrow.

  - Mike