hist-games: The Boardgame Mandala, much improved

M Winther mwi9 at swipnet.se
Sat Mar 13 04:39:28 PST 2010

I don't know if I already told you this, but this article is now
published on my homepage. It was reviewed and accepted by journal Ps.
Perspectives, but subsequently destroyed by the language editor. So I
sent it to Game Studies, and received a reply that it would take them
two weeks to let me know whether it is accepted for review. It took
them 2½ month to acknowledge that the article had now been assigned to
reviewers. So I skipped that, too. I suppose, journal editors can be
this nonchalant because there are so many people who want to get
published. My only wish is that a few people should read it. It's
about psychological and spiritual aspects of boardgames.
http://home7.swipnet.se/~w-73784/boardgam1.htm

Mats Winther