hist-games: Tibetan Gundru

M Winther mwi9 at swipnet.se
Mon Mar 8 12:11:03 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "M Winther" <mwi9 at swipnet.se>
To: <hist-games at www.pbm.com>
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: hist-games: Tibetan Gundru

Also, Mig-mang is a territorial game, according to Wikipedia. One must
conquer more than 50% of the territory, and it is explicitly said that one
can only make one-stone interception capture. So it seems clear that
Gundru is a game in its own right. Thanks to P. Michaelsen, who sent me the details from a book about Tibet:

Mats