hist-games: Need reference in Glonnegger: Das Spiele-Buch...

M Winther mwi9 at swipnet.se
Thu Oct 1 03:19:51 PDT 2009

I have now made a slight rule change in the Horsa movement: it
may only move one square in its first move. This is to avoid an
obligatory maneuver where the Horsa is exchanged with a Korna,
which creates tedium in the opening. I suggest that this is a significant
rule improvement.
http://hem.passagen.se/melki9/gala.htm

Mats Winther