hist-games: Need reference in Glonnegger: Das Spiele-Buch...

M Winther mwi9 at swipnet.se
Thu Oct 1 02:08:56 PDT 2009

Nevetheless, it can be a good idea to implement variants that
appeal more to the modern mentality. Otherwise the game can
hardly become popular. I have now added instructional diagrams
and also added an attractive small board alternative in the program:
http://hem.passagen.se/melki9/gala.htm

Mats Winther