hist-games: Need reference in Glonnegger: Das Spiele-Buch...

M Winther mwi9 at swipnet.se
Sun Sep 27 04:37:47 PDT 2009

It could be a good idea which you have done, namely to reconstruct games
from a mythic and cultural point of view, trying to comprehend how they
thought in that era.

Today I uploaded the latest fix. Like I said, I have also included variants
where the first Gala capture wins. Thus it's a faster game. Download here:
http://hem.passagen.se/melki9/gala.htm

Mats