hist-games: Period Games article available for review

Michael Mckay seaan at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 29 22:34:59 PDT 2009

Hi Justin,

Did a quick skim - looks pretty good overall. You are missing one fairly
important rule in Morris, which is you can't take a piece from an existing
mill (3-in-a-row) unless there are no other pieces to take. I've never seen
a write-up without that rule. I personally like the rule about not using the
same mill twice in a row (but I have seen write-ups that don't mention
this).

Regards,
Seaan