hist-games: Tablero de Jesus (da Gucci) again

webmaster at historicgames.com webmaster at historicgames.com
Tue Nov 25 05:35:28 PST 2008

Someone new on the Yahoo group Games Guild of Ealdormere (SCA)

"I actually learned it from my Mexican friends who were born in and
grew up in Colima. They said it had been played in their family for
generations"

and that Tablero de Gucci was of SCA origin and Tablero de Jesus was Spanish.

Tablero da Gucci has apparently been around for 20 years or so, I
wonder if it could have been introduced to Mexico by tourists??

Chas
--
MacGregor Historic Games
http://historicgames.com