hist-games: Seeking Dagonell's page

Teceangl tierna.britt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 20:06:24 PDT 2008

> Dagonell's page appears to still be there -- I'm still seeing his articles
> where they've always been, under:
>
>        http://www-cs.canisius.edu/~salley/Articles/
>
> The site might have been temporarily down, but it seems to be there now, and
> some quick spot-checking of the links from the Period Games Rules page is
> working okay...

Hmmm.
I'm wondering now if it doesn't go down on, like, weekend nights.  I'm
usually attempting to find things between midnight and 5am Friday
through Sunday and haven't been able to connect to even the college's
page for literally weeks.  I just hit the link you sent and voila!
Everything loads.

The heartbreak of overnight server maintenance? :)

Thank you, Justin, especially for the timely response. I needed this
_now_ and got it.

- Teceangl
--
Head returns off at the pass -