hist-games: Seeking Dagonell's page

Jane & Mark Waks waks at comcast.net
Sun Aug 31 08:02:25 PDT 2008

Teceangl wrote:
> Warning: This question has a decided SCA bias.
>
> Ah, the heartbreak of broken links.  And the web is full of them. I
> have been seeking Dagonell Collingwood's works and cannot find them
> anywhere. There's the Game of the Month articles and a few posts in
> the Florilegium, but all the articles I really want are only available
> in cached format. Which I'm grabbing frantically.  I'd be very nice to
> bookmark the original, however.  Any info welcome.

Dagonell's page appears to still be there -- I'm still seeing his
articles where they've always been, under:

	http://www-cs.canisius.edu/~salley/Articles/

The site might have been temporarily down, but it seems to be there now,
and some quick spot-checking of the links from the Period Games Rules
page is working okay...