hist-games: Dagonell's page

waks at comcast.net waks at comcast.net
Fri Aug 8 10:52:31 PDT 2008

As I was reminded recently: if nothing else works, try The Wayback Machine, www.archive.org.  This site has been archiving the Web since the fairly early days, and you can often find the page you need there.  (I was reminded when I went looking for Whittaker's Primero reconstruction, and found that it had gotten toasted somewhere along the line...)

From: Teceangl <tierna.britt at gmail.com>