hist-games: alea evangelii

Damian Walker damian at snigfarp.karoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 20:59:05 PDT 2008

Quoting M Winther's message of Yesterday:

> I have made a Zillions implementation of Alea Evangelii according to the
> reconstruction of Tablut rules by M. Skoglund, Historisk Form, and I. Lindström,
> The Historical Museum, Stockholm.

I'd love to try it out but I don't have Windows, and Zillions is not
reliable enough under Linux's Windows emulation for me to venture a
registration.  The main problem I have with the tablut rules on this
board is that they make no distinction of the corner squares, and even
let pieces sit there.  That would be impossible on the original board,
as there were fixed men in those positions.

--
Damian - http://damian.snigfarp.karoo.net/