hist-games: alea evangelii

Damian Walker damian at snigfarp.karoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 20:47:24 PDT 2008

Quoting Jon at Gothic Green Oak's message of Yesterday:

> Without having attempted this I imagine it would disadvantage the king
> but lengthen the game making it possibly a more even and interesting
> game (king unarmed)  - has anyone tried this?

I forgot to mention, the applet at the URL below allows you to
experiment with different rules.  I've got a few layouts for 11, 13 and
15 boards.  If you want to try out other experimental layouts then send
me an image of the boards, and I'll happily add them for you.

--
Damian - http://tafl.snigfarp.karoo.net/