hist-games: Hist-Games: Couple of questions

strato t strategeez at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 13:08:31 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone.

I am new here on the list and I am in dire need of some help.

I am looking for information regarding Betting Tables.

I have an SCA event coming soon, and we have decided to organize a betting table for the so that the GP can bet on their favorite Heavy fighter during our Baronial Rattan Championship.

I beg, that within your vast knowledge that you may be able to help me create a perriod betting table, and rules that may go to gether.

With Many Thanks