hist-games: Board Games -- Suggestions Requested

smcclune at earthlink.net smcclune at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 25 12:31:05 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
>From: Mats Winther <mwi9 at swipnet.se>
>
>Tablut, perhaps. The Vikings were obsessed with this game. Each other
>Viking grave contains their personal favourite Tablut pieces.
>http://hem.passagen.se/melki9/tablut.htm
>
>(if you are going to make an Alquerque board, please take note
>of the correct rules which can be found here:
>http://hem.passagen.se/melki9/medievalalquerque.htm )
<<<

Tablut is a very good idea, and one that should be easy enough to do.

And thank you for the updated information on Alquerque -- I was unaware of the difference in the rules, so I'm glad you brought this to my attention.

You have a lot of good games info on your website -- thank you for pointing me in that direction

S. McClune