hist-games: Board Games -- Suggestions Requested

Cris Jolliff cris at pastymegames.com
Tue Jul 25 10:25:02 PDT 2006

I'd love to see this product!

So far, all of your suggested games are excellent. I would like to see
King's Table (Dark Ages), or some variant of that game (Hnefetafl, etc.)
and perhaps the Royal Game of the Goose (Renaissance). A four-in-a-row
game styled after the Captain's Mistress would also be nice, but
probably not well-enough documented to safely fit within
Medieval-Renaissance (most likely much more recent).

Regards,

*Cris Jolliff*

*Owner, Pastyme Games*
*www.pastymegames.com*