hist-games: Re: Re: Baraja Espanola

Arianwen ferch Arthur caer_mab at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 13:31:19 PST 2006

Now, I don't know where I've put them, but I had
several packs of traditional Neapolitan cards, I
remember that I thought at first they were Tarot, and
did NOT have the same number of cards as the ones I am
used to, but the number wasn't right for tarot eather,
 now when I find them I will see if they are the 48 as
well, (The Bourbons of SPAIN were kings in Naples)

Arianwen ferch Arthur
"Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx