hist-games: Papers from Board Game Studies Colloquia VIII ?

u.schaedler at museedujeu.com u.schaedler at museedujeu.com
Fri Dec 9 01:04:56 PST 2005

There is normally no publication of the proceedings of these colloquia
with all the papers presented. A certain number of papers is usually being
published in Board Game Studies. As a rule, the authors continue to work
on their papers to make them real articles, so there is often some delay.
Issue 7, 2004 (including articles by Yuhara about Japanese Sugoroku
boards, Boutin about French games in the 19th century, Engler about early
mentions of games of chance in documents of the city of Bern, Duff about
the structure of Go, and book reviews), is about to appear in a few days.
For subscriptions to the journal write to the new publishing house
"Bibliopolis": bibliopolis at web.de or to u.schaedler at museedujeu.com.
Ulrich