hist-games: Morris

u.schaedler at museedujeu.com u.schaedler at museedujeu.com
Tue Nov 29 07:11:29 PST 2005

And:
Not all the morris "game boards" are game boards. They can be found even
on vertical surfaces. Obviously it's also a symbol. There is a french
group of reserchers who work on a full documentation of it. The game is
not as old as it might seem. The earliest real morris games are not older
than Roman.
Ulrich