hist-games: Diceman illustration?

Chas webmaster at historicgames.com
Thu Nov 3 06:30:53 PST 2005

I found an actual copy of the book to look at. Inside the flap of the
dust jacket it says ""Dice Man" from Schoenhartbuch, an illustrated
manuscript from Nuremburg c 1600." But I still want to try to track down
if there's any more info on what he actually represents.

Chas
--
MacGregor Historic Games
http://historicgames.com