hist-games: Game of the Goose

Pieter en Christine Sinninghe Damsté damste.buma at home.nl
Fri May 27 01:50:03 PDT 2005

  _____

Van: Pieter en Christine Sinninghe Damsté [mailto:damste.buma at home.nl]
Verzonden: vrijdag 27 mei 2005 9:22
Aan: 'hist-games at www.pbm.com'
Onderwerp: hist-games: Game of the Goose

Could you tell me how I can get into contact with  mr. Adrian Seville, since
I am very interested in his research about the game of the Goose. I
investigated  the game, Reis door Friesland. this is a game based on the
game of the Goose. My study resulted in an exibition in Joure. In this
exibition we showed a number advertising games as well. Could you tell me
how I can obtain more informatin about the work of mr Seville. I am
particularly interested in his paper on the game of the goose in
advertising.
Thanks in advance,
Christien Damsté