hist-games: Kids' seventeen century games

GRAHAM WEBB graham.webb1 at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 28 07:02:40 PST 2005

Just rejoined the Sealed Knot but I now have four kids. Kids follow the army about and then have nothing to do. I can talk to the lads and go to the beer tent. Great for me but boring for the kids. I need a load of games the kids can play with or without  me. They may need to play some around the public, infact it would be nice if they could play some authentic games among the crowd so that they are entertained too. Kids ages are 4, 11, 13 and 16. The sixteen year old often drums for us so is not difficult to occupy.

Any good ideas?

Graham.