hist-games: Emperador/ El Medio Emperador (tables)

Musée Suisse du Jeu u.schaedler at museedujeu.com
Mon Jan 12 23:48:19 PST 2004

Murray's account of Backgammon boards is not free of errors. It is important
to read the sources directly, for example Alfonso's description of emperador
in his book of games or the ms. Royal 13 A18 (published in Fiske, Chess in
Iceland). This will give you a better idea.
Best wishes
Ulrich Schädler
Swiss Museum of Games