hist-games: Dice Game

Alan Winston awinston at scn.org
Sun May 25 20:04:55 PDT 2003

It is most commonly known in English as Ten Thousand. The oldest
references seem to be to a French version, Dix Mille.

Check under that name at http://www.thegamesforum.com/DiceGames.html ,
or see one of the better dice game books, such as Knizia's.

This game has dozens of names and variations, including several
commercial version. Farkle is the best known of the latter.

Alan Winston
Seattle