hist-games: Cardano Translation

David Parish-Whittaker davidparishwhittaker at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 5 18:56:52 PST 2003

Hi all,

I'm new to this list- found it while poking around trying to find background
and sources on Primero (I'm going through an Elizabethan obsessed stage in
life).

Do you folks know where I can find I good English translation of the
Cardano?  I've tried a few websearches, alibris, Amazon, etc. with no luck.
I'm afraid my high school Latin teacher would be ashamed of me, but I just
can't make heads or tales of the original.

Any other sources out there you could recommend?  BTW, if the fellow who put
up the links to the Florio and Minsue transcriptions at the hist-games site
is on this list, thanks much.  Gotta love primary sources.

-David Parish-Whittaker
davidparishwhittaker at hotmail.com