hist-games: Books books books

Imran Ghory ImranG at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 22 07:28:15 PDT 2002

On 16 Aug 2002, at 6:15, Loud Creek Books & Bindery wrote:
> Dummet's book is indeed hard to get. Games of Tarot falls within my
> area of specialty and I have a hard  time getting it and then at a
> very dear price. I do have my own copy however :)

Does anyone know if Dummet's Twelve games of Tarot is any good
 (I believe it is a shortened version of Games of Tarot.) ?

Incidently, I saw an 1876 copy of Staunton's Chess Praxis earlier
today, it was in pretty bad condition (i.e missing front cover), but it
was for a resonable price, does anyone think it would be useful to
digitize this work ?

Imran