hist-games: Historical games ebooks

Michael and Susan McKay seaan at concentric.net
Fri Aug 16 00:09:57 PDT 2002

Perhaps I'm using the wrong bookstores, but I have had standing orders for
the Murray's "Boardgames other than Chess" for over five years with no luck.
I've known people looking for Dimmitt's "Game of Tarot" for over 3 years
without any success.

I'm not contesting your point that these books are still in copyright, but
if they were less expensive to produce (like in book form), there would be a
much better chance that they would still be in print.

-mjm-