hist-games: In need of SCA related Web Help

Michael and Susan McKay seaan at concentric.net
Tue Aug 6 23:05:47 PDT 2002

I let the following non-member message through, because the forum does
contain a game-related section:

http://outlandishforums.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=frm&s=310601207&f=184600027

PS: Be very glad we default to blocking non-member posts.  This policy
usually stops somewhere between 25 and 50 spam messages per week.

Michael McKay  (known in the SCA as Seaan McAy)
seaan at concentric.net