"Sports and Games of Medieval Cultures" by Sally Wilkins URL (Was: Re: hist-games: Game Pronunciation...)

Harvester harvester64 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 10:25:07 PDT 2002

ISBN: 0-313-31711-9
This is part of the Greenwood Press (www.greenwood.com) series called
"Sports and Games Through History." I got it at Barnes and Noble
online(www.barnesandnoble.com). It just came out a few months ago but
what is nice about B&N is that they show soon to be released books
when you do searches. ]<<<<<

...and here is a URL:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=0LQSWGU3NC&isbn=0313317119

 - Don Seagraves

=====
"On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of  Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
                                         -- Charles Babbage