hist-games: Game Pronunciation Question - New to the List

Jheromyn ben Mikiel, Bordar du Cynnabar jheromyn at kormanworld.net
Mon Jul 8 19:28:26 PDT 2002

"Sports and Games of Medieval Cultures" by Sally Wilkins
ISBN: 0-313-31711-9
This is part of the Greenwood Press (www.greenwood.com) series called
"Sports and Games Through History." I got it at Barnes and Noble
online(www.barnesandnoble.com). It just came out a few months ago but what
is nice about B&N is that they show soon to be released books when you do
searches.

-- Ian