hist-games: Jeffrey's Willughby

Chas webmaster at historicgames.com
Mon Jun 24 19:47:37 PDT 2002

Chris Snell wrote:

> Jeffrey Forgeng has finally completed a co-authored book on the Willughby
> manuscript.  It is available from Ashgate publishing for a measly $105.
> Information about the book and ordering info can be found here:
> https://www.ashgate.com/shopping/title.asp?key1=&key2=&orig=results&isbn=1%2085928%20460%204
>
> For those of you who have seen the earlier manuscripts of Jeffrey's, this
> promises to be an immensely useful publication, especially for late-period
> England enthusiasts.
>
> - Percy Aldridge

I schecked to see if I could order this through work with my employee
discount ( I work as a bibligraphic researcher for a company that
supplies books to school libraries) and when our buyer contacted the
publisher they were told this wouldn't actually be available until 2003. :-(

Chas
--
MacGregor Historic Games
http://www.historicgames.com