"Jungle Game" Was Re: hist-games: farkle

Harvester harvester64 at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 14:13:55 PDT 2002

I told him about this and he is very interested. Does anyone have any
information about where I can get some details about the Jungle Game?
]<<<<<

http://www.chessvariants.com/other.dir/animal.html :
"Shou Dou Qi is an old Chinese game for two players. One finds this
game under many different names, most common: The Jungle Game, or
just Jungle. "

If you want one for your very own I would suggest checking the
Chinese markets in your area (assuming that there are any in your
area.)

 - Don Seagraves

=====
"On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of  Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
                                         -- Charles Babbage